- About Us
- Case Studies
ERP Synchronization: Integrate Dynamically with Accounting / Dispatch Software
Your data collection system should act as a partner to your ERP and service dispatch systems. The challenge is that most data collection options only offer one-way communication. This can lead to endless hours spent manually reconciling exceptions when a client changes a printer IP address.
- Most data collection systems only send data from the data collection application to the ERP system. FMAudit’s approach to data synchronization provides two-way communication with your critical systems. Not only do we send information to your ERP system, we also query your ERP system. This helps automate the reconciliation process. (And, since we know what devices are under your management, we are able to only charge you for the managed units, saving you money.)
- Our team has an extraordinary amount of previous career experience with popular ERP partners. (Check out our teams’ resumes.) This means we are uniquely positioned to provide tight integration with billing systems. FMAudit is compatible with the following ERP systems:
- Digital Gateway, eAutomate
- ECI2, LaCrosse and OMD
- IKON Trac, Pitney-Bowes Fleet Asset Manager, Toshiba Global Service Protal
- ICE, Evatic, Microsoft Dynamics, iOffice
When it comes to selecting a partner that integrates with your existing investment, we are confident that FMAudit is your best choice. To learn more about how you could benefit from our bi-directional ERP synchronization, contact us today.