- About Us
- Case Studies
Supply Triggered Delivery: Manage Printer Supply Inventories
Managing inventories of print cartridges is a critical factor in the profitability of your managed print services business. Shipping too many cartridges to your clients results in needless inventory sitting next to your clients’ printers, costing you money. Not shipping enough cartridges to high volume units results in unhappy clients out of toner and costly emergency deliveries.
Ship Cartridges Just In Time
- The answer to the question of when you should ship a cartridge depends on the situation. One printer may only print 20 pages a day. Since the average cartridge lasts over 100 days, you might want to generate a shipping notice when the cartridge reaches 5%. Another printer might print 2,000 pages per day. In this case, you might want to ship a cartridge when the current cartridge reaches 50%.
Supplies Triggered Delivery®
- FMAudit helps you manage supply inventories with Supply Triggered Delivery® Our Adaptive Service Management Module (ASM) technology allows you to set supply delivery notification thresholds for individual devices.
How It Works
- You set the “remaining supplies %” level for printers under contract (You can set global defaults by device type, instead of each individual printer.)
- When a printer hits the toner level you specified, it generates a shipment order
- The order is sent to your ERP (billing) system
- The toner is shipped
To learn more about how Supply Triggered Delivery® could help you reduce your inventory costs and automate your managed print services program, contact us today.