- About Us
- Case Studies
TCO Reporting: Bring new Machines into Managed Print Contracts
Do you know how many printers your client has? What does it cost to operate these devices? Do you think your clients might be interested to learn this information? Usage information on its own is good. But what if you could quickly determine the client’s total cost to operate their printer and MFP fleet?
Unlike other data collection systems, FMAudit offers a built in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reporting. The client’s meter readings and actual toner page coverage percentages are matched up with a database of printers and street prices for toner. Calculations that used to take hours of complex spreadsheet work can now be done instantly.
If you want to create a more detailed report, simply click on each printer. You have complete control over the cost assumptions.
Application #1: Create New Sales Opportunities in Your Current Base
- This technology offers the potential to create powerful leads for your managed print services program. Consider the following scenario:
- Use FMAudit WebAudit or Onsite to collect a client’s meter readings
- Meters from assets you manage are sent to your ERP (billing) system
- Meters from non-managed assets are sent to your sales force.
- Your sales team uses this data to create proposals to begin managing these assets.
Application #2: Create Before and After Snapshots
- In many situations the client does not get to see the results of implementing your proposals. TCO reporting allows sales reps to present a cost snapshot or even a comparison report of the client’s TCO before and after implementation. This also gives the sales rep useful information to present to the client in quarterly review meetings. And, it helps the sales rep find additional sales opportunities.
Learn more about how you could benefit from FMAudit’s TCO reporting. Contact us today.